Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 14 (January 24, 2014)

Today I'm thankful for a promising conversation with our neighbor, Jason about our house.  I'm pretty sure our neighbors are going to be moving into our current home when we move this summer.   It is a little bitter sweet because I can't imagine this not being our house, but I'm so excited that it is going to be their house.  They are awesome people, and I know they will enjoy the house.  I'm also thankful that we wont have to list and show our house, and that we will be able to come back to it when we visit the Kean's.  I told Jason last night that they can move into and buy our house only if I can come hang out here for Halloween.  This is the BEST neighborhood for Halloween.  No picture of this one, but maybe I can add one in when the Kean's move in.


No comments:

Post a Comment