Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 8 (January 18th, 2014)

Today I'm thankful for my nephews Kaleb and Grant.  We celebrated their 13th birthday today.  Their actual birthday is tomorrow.  I absolutely can not believe those two cuties are 13 years old already.  They are the reason I not so secretly anymore think having twins would be so neat.  They have been SO much fun to watch grow up.  They are my little buddies and I love being their Aunt.  We used to hang out quite a bit more than we have in the past couple years, but Anna has put a dent in my free time, and they are getting older and I'm getting less cool.  Even if we don't have as many weekends away I'm always going to have a VERY special place in my heart for those two little boys.  Love you little buddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment