Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 7 (January 17th, 2014)

Today I'm thankful for Anna's new babysitter, Tyler.  Tyler was referred to us by my cousin, Julie.  She is the best babysitter I could have imagined for Anna.  She LOVES kids which is very obvious, and Anna had a big smile and hug for her when she came in.  She's super easy going, and a very fun girl!  I'm so excited that Anna is going to get to spend a lot of her time away from Mommy and Daddy with Tyler.  I think she will learn a lot from Tyler, and I know they are going to have a ton of fun together!

Here is a screen shot of the sweet text Tyler sent us while we were out to dinner.  She obviously didn't have to do this, and we weren't a bit worried about her and Anna, but it was so nice to hear that all was well.
We are lucky to have her as our babysitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment