Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 9 (January 19th, 2014)


Today I'm so thankful for my wonderful neighbors!  I LOVE our block.  Before our first night in this house, this block has reminded me of the neighborhood I grew up in.  Also know as "The Hood".  This is something I'm thankful for most days, but tonight we decided to do a fun experiment and had a house full of excited kiddos and moms.  We microwaved a bar of Ivory soap, an experiment I found on Pinterest.  It's just so fun to have a bunch of excited kiddos in the house, and to hang out with my neighbor friends.  Anna has such a good time with the rest of the kiddos as well, and it's fun to see them all interact.  I'm going to miss this neighborhood so much!

Here are the kiddos watching the soap in the microwave



Here they are playing with the finished product


No comments:

Post a Comment