Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 6 (January 16, 2014)

Today I'm thankful for my vacuum cleaner.  Weird right?  When I was younger my Mom always tried to convince me that cleaning my room was a good idea because it would make me feel so much better when I was finished.  I can still hear her saying "Renee you will feel so good when you're finished".  Maybe not the best way to convince a kid to clean, because really it didn't make me feel good, it was just an inconvenience.  Fast forward to my current status, and I TOTALLY understand what my Mom was talking about.  I hate playing with Anna on the floor or walking through the house when it's not clean.  I'm thankful today for my vacuum because we finally got it back after what seemed like an eternity at the repair shop.  I think it was probably less than 2 weeks but it was the pits.  I supplemented with crawling through the house with the crevice tool on the shop vac, and borrowing my neighbors vacuum a couple times.

Here she is in all her glory sucking the dirt right up from my floors.  I feel SO GOOD now :)
Stanley on the other hand is confused why the evil beast is back.




No comments:

Post a Comment