Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 3 (Jan 13th, 2014)

Today I got a bit frustrated with Anna's short afternoon nap.  I was really hoping, maybe even expecting, her to take that coveted long afternoon nap when she transitioned to one nap.  That hasn't really been the case for us, but this isn't about complaining it is about being thankful.  I'm so incredibly thankful that Anna has gotten so easy to put to bed for naps or for the night.  We simply read a book, I beg for some brief cuddles then when she is finished with cuddling, she points to her bed and I lay her down, with her binki and blankie of course.  It's just so awesome knowing that she is so comfortable with our routine, and with her room and bed that she can just soothe her self right to sleep.  I know this routine is bound to change, and we will most likely go through some rough patches with sleep, but for now I really appreciate the simplicity of putting her to bed for naps and at night time.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brief snuggles and the sweet kisses for my little princess girl!  Here she is sleeping soundly in her bed.  This is a screen shot from my iPhone while I was checking up on her.




No comments:

Post a Comment