Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 4 (January 14, 2014)

Today I'm super thankful for my hubby.  He works his rear off to provide for our family, and he does a darn good job at it.  Today his hard work really paid off for all of us in a special way.  We closed on our construction loan to build our new house.  This is something that we have been working on for nearly a year, and I know John was very happy and proud to be at the point we are, and he should be.  With John's expertise and hard work we are going to have one kick butt house to raise our family in.  I can't wait for all the memories we are going to form there.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of John from today to share, but the reason is kind of fitting for this post.  He's still working, and I didn't snap any pictures while we were closing on our loan.


No comments:

Post a Comment